BLS Provider Renewal
The BLS for Healthcare Providers course will provide healthcare professionals, certified or noncertified, licensed or nonlicensed, with wide variety of skills to keep people alive until they can be brought to a hospital or be treated with more advanced lifesaving measures.
The BLS course covers:
• Adult and Pediatric CPR
• 2-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask
• Foreign-body airway obstruction (conscious and unconscious)
• Respiratory and Airway management and assessment
• Automated External Defibrillation (includes child AED update)
• Oxygen training
• Special resuscitation situations (eg: drowning)
• Cardiac Arrest recognition and assessment
• Stroke Recognition and assessment
• BLS code training
• Hands Only CPR
Prerequisite – Must have a valid BLS card. In order to prove the card is valid, you must show up to the class with the original AHA BLS card that is not expired. Breathe CPR will honor the expiration date on the card until the end of the month it is set to expire on. If your card is not valid at the start of the class, you will be asked to pay the remaining price difference so you may take the initial course.
COURSE TIME 4 HRS
*Prerequisites must be shown prior to the beginning of all classes or forfeit the deposit. We do not offer refunds so please make sure your prerequisites are indeed valid for renewal before the class date.